Friday, May 13, 2011

Updates

SO much is going on with the little man these days!
Just a few of the fun things he's doing:
  • Jonah now waves bye-bye, especially to the cute baby in the mirror and any small animals at PetSmart
  • He is becoming quite the little foodie! At lunchtime, he eats many different finger foods, like tomatoes, cheese, and turkey. He loves the bread- he is my child! He will also chew on anything and everything. Paper is his favorite thing to store in his mouth.
  • Our little guy is continually fascinated by Jack. He loves to crawl over to Jack's window and stand by him, guarding our house!
  • My favorite thing he does now, though, is kisses! It's the sweetest thing when he gives those open-mouth baby kisses!! I think Jack is his favorite to kiss, but I'll take what I can get!
  • He also makes this funny face we call the "stink face". He puckers his nose and breathes really loudly, like he's angry. It's so strange but adorable.
  • Jonah really loves being outside. He's been that way since he was a newborn. I don't know if it's the sounds, sights, or the fact that Jack usually goes with us, but he can't get enough of it!

It's hard to believe he's 9 1/2 months now! Our little man is getting so big!

1 comment: