Wednesday, January 25, 2012

November/December

Let me catch you up on how the past couple of months have been for us.

This is Jonah's favorite way to accessorize. Those are my socks that he insists on wearing on his hands and feet.


This is what Jonah chose to wear for Thanksgiving. I literally opened his closet and he said "Tractor. On please!"


At the end of November we went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa! Mommy was excited but a little unsure of how Jonah would react. Last year, he was a bit oblivious; he wasn't even five months yet! This year, he would be a bit more aware.
I got some good shots of Jeremy and Jonah playing outside the store.


This was definitely NOT his Christmas present! (See the price behind it?)

After a relatively short line, we got to see Santa! I must say, this may be my favorite Santa picture ever. It cracks me up every time! Don't worry, he quickly bounced back once we walked away. Poor Santa...

I snuck in and took this sweet picture one morning. What an angel!
We had a wonderful Christmas! Jonah got a few gifts from us, a stocking from Santa, and armfuls of presents from his generous grandparents! Thankfully they included some clothes. We never turn those down!
This was his "big" gift from Mommy & Daddy. The bumper car makes noise when it slams into something. So far Jonah loves it. Our Boxer Jack? Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment