Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lucky 7

Since Jonah was born on July 30th, he will turn 7 months sometime at the end of February. I can't believe his first year is going by so quickly!
He is constantly learning new tricks and methods of making us laugh. One of his most recent ways of cracking up Mommy was discovered this past weekend. I set him down on a blanket on the floor so he could roll around (no blanket is big enough to contain him now!!). He grabbed a corner of the blanket and rolled with it about three times, creating a Jonah burrito:

He then peeked his little smiling face out. I laughed so hard!!!

Another new trick he's learning is how to sit up. He can now sit by himself for almost a minute at a time. It helps if Mommy or Daddy is next to him but he's really starting to get it!!

Our little man is growing so fast!!

1 comment:

  1. They grow so incredibly fast. Enjoy! He's a cutie and is growing so much!

    ReplyDelete