Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Since You've Been Gone

I'm doing my best to keep the blog updated but ironically enough, the very person on whom this blog is based is often demanding of my time. :)
Since the last post, here are some memories that have been made:
Jonah learned how to "eat" avocado. Really more like "play with" but hey, whatever keeps him entertained while we eat!

Jonah also created a mystery for Mommy. I went in to get him one morning and found him looking like this:

I racked my brain trying to figure out what the black smudges were on his face. Mascara? Diaper contents? I was stumped until further investigation of the crib revealed that he had just decided to try out his chompers.



Our son's favorite game these days is peek-a-boo. This was Mommy's way of playing it with Jonah in the jumper. He LOVED having the blanket over his head!



My dad (Papa for Jonah) recently acquired a new camera and has been using it nonstop. There have been no complaints from us, however, as it has helped us to record so much of our son's cuteness!
Here he is with his sweet cousin:



More with his cousin and his Nana:


This one is Jeremy's favorite:


And our little Mozart!

As you can see, he's been awfully busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment