We went here a couple of weeks ago with my parents. Even though they didn't have cows (which Jonah believes is essential to being a farm), we really enjoyed our time!
We shot the corn cannon, chunked a pumpkin, slide down a huge hill, went through a corn maze, and had a hay ride, complete with chicken feeding.
These are some of the pics my dad took:
I LOVE this shot!
I think the slide was the most popular thing
Of course Jeremy had to add his own "flair"
Pumpkin Chunkin'!
Corn cannon
This pic cracks me up!
I think he would have taken them all home. Yuck.
Ok, this kid is super strong!
He was "dancing." Looks like he got Mommy's skills in that area.
This pose lasted about ten seconds until they realized there were pumpkins behind them to play with.
He found a new friend.
Racing. Daddy and Sam kicked our butts!
My brave kiddo went down a few times all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment