Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Venue

So I had to switch from Babysites to Blogger b/c of the lack of space. I figured I'd at least make it to Jonah's first birthday. Oh well. I guess I just love posting new pics of my baby! : )

I'm new to this "blogging" thing, so bear with me. I'm sure they'll mostly be filled with pictures anyway.
To start us off on the right foot, here are a few of my fave pics so far of the little guy:

This one was taken by his Aunt Christy when he was only two weeks old


I can't believe this is comfortable!
Another by Aunt Christy- classic expression!
Waiting to see Santa
Just finished some cereal
Well I'll do my best to keep this updated better than the BabySite. Check back often!



2 comments:

  1. Yippeee a blog!! I've been checking the babysite and wondering when the pics were coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that even when I am not able to be there, I can still see him grow! These sites are great. I love the pictures, especially all the smiley ones!

    ReplyDelete